Sunday, June 19, 2011

I hate this band

Everything was great in the beginning(Everything usually is). The day I forgot to play a song in front of 6 people that wouldn't care in the world if I sucked at guitar and you go and tell me I'm horrible and make me tremble in your presence. Making me shed tears and break down? Did seeing me cry bring you some twisted pleasure?
You fucked me over so bad once and I do one thing you deserve and I'm seen as the bad guy?! Knowing each other since we were born mean anything? You got me into everything I am today. Do you hate what you think you created? I can't ever be good at something. You have to be superior.... I could never tell you that I hate you in your face because you with your sick past of anger would send me to the emergency room. I'm a nice guy, but you've done to much.....

No comments:

Post a Comment