Monday, June 27, 2011

Echo's

I don't know how to write poems. Nor do I really care, but the echo's in my head about my past, future, and present haunt me saying I'm gonna end up in a shithole. I love one girl and I don't know if it'll end well, but damn it... I can't help the pounding feeling I have in my chest every time I hear her name. I could indulge in her soft arms when she hugs me and kisses me into a world where there's no worries and the worst thing could happen is scrapping your knee. Oh.... How I hope this time it's different... Anxiety pushes me to the wall and holds me there. The men in my room at night don't seem to ever leave no matter how big the dose. Leaving my town for another hell is to much. I can't deal with another hospital. I've been to too many. Two faced people I wanna watch them fall to there demise, but then again who am I to talk. Going back to the self medicating drugs I would do all the time doesn't sound like a good way to co-op. I can't deal spending hours high on something just to later regret everything. Powder to the nose doesn't sound bad, but god... It's fucking hell.... I have to face with everything somehow while anxiety attacks me angerly. Hopefully she'll help me. I can say I'm happy now, but to an extent.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there. I like the way you write,it's got an awesome flow to it. Really hope things work out for you

    ReplyDelete