Friday, July 15, 2011

I wanna give up...

I don't wanna love....
I don't want another break...
 I don't want to see another guy with his arms around you....
I've given her so many chances, but it never changes....
The other day at the fair.... I couldn't handle it anymore.....
I tried to jump in front of a truck.... The driver braked... I was knocked over with only a bruise on my hip...
I ran after the accident back to the fair.... Making excuses to go back to the darkest spots and smoke till I couldn't feel any air.... 40 to 5... In one day....
The blood I promised never to drip again.....
The sheets of my bed have never been so red....
Thrown to the back of the closet that no one ever goes in...
I love her... I shouldn't...
I've been warned so many fucking times....
Why don't I fucking listen....?
I'll be with the ever lasting darkness soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment