Thursday, June 27, 2013

New Girl

There was something about you.
I was curious.
I.. I wanted to know you.
You seemed hurt, but you wore a mask of pure silver and gold. 
Across the lunch room you sat.
Maybe one day I'll get the courage maybe a chance to come along to have a nice conversation with you. 

You sat down at our lunch table today.
You seemed scared, but curious about us.
You say quietly, but we knew there was more to you.
I thought "She wears a mask, but under every mask is a beautiful individual ready to come out and learn". 

Two months later we're closer then ever.
It's almost as you prefer me from your friends. 
A cute couple relationship where you know you're falling, but scared I won't catch you.
Once you see what I've done to you're life you'll think back how I helped you up and brung you to success. 

I know you won't be mine, but when I disappear which I tend to do you'll be alone and hopefully you won't fall to old habits.
I'm anything you want me to be.
Almost as a punching bag, but one that won't ever leave or give in to all your pain. 

Truth is...
I'm scared to get close and so are you, but we keep getting closer and closer.

No comments:

Post a Comment